The Kaplan Leadership Program is designed for associate's degree students like you! It removes many of your financial burdens, allowing you to complete your associate's degree and earn a bachelor's degree. The Kaplan Leadership Program shows you how to take control of your future, change your life, and achieve your academic and career goals. Program benefits include:
- Academic advising and transfer admissions support to help you transition from your associate's degree program to a bachelor's degree program.
- Work one-on-one with an academic and transfer admissions advisor.
- Learn how to choose the right four-year program for you.
- Visit four-year schools.
- Financial support that allows you to focus on school.
- Get scholarships of up to $3,000 per year toward your associate's degree and up to $10,000 per year toward your bachelor's degree.
- Receive additional funding for living expenses, transportation, books, and home internet service.
- Personal development, training, and mentoring.
- Participate in weekly workshops given by industry leaders and other professionals.
- Improve your skills with individual tutoring in math, English, and science.
- Get career counseling, job placement support, and admissions guidance for graduate and professional programs.
- Cultural Enrichment Opportunities.
- Experience New York City cultural events such as visits to museums and Broadway shows.
- Participate in study abroad opportunities.
Click on the Application Info tab on this site for the link to our application.